Friday, August 7, 2015

Introducing Intern Sabrina Gouldsbury!

THIS IS ME! 
Hey Y’all! I am Sabrina, and I’m super excited to see what this summer has in store for me. I am arising junior at High Point University in North Carolina. I am majoring in exercise science with a concentration in health and wellness. This past April I completed my 15 year cheerleading career with living out my dream of competing with Cheer Extreme. I am very eager to learn everything that cheer360 is going to offer me this summer!

I babysat a younger athlete not long ago and they wanted to know me better so we played a fact game. I will give you guys these facts so you can get to know me too.
  1. My favorite sport other then cheerleading is lacrosse.
  2. I am very outgoing.
  3. I am not good with social media.
  4. I got diagnosed with Arthritis at 13 years old.
  5. I cheered at four different all-star gyms.
  6. I don’t have a favorite competition, but UCA, Cheersport, and Worlds is at the top of my list.
  7. My favorite color is pink.
  8. I really don’t like Halloween at all!
  9. My favorite dessert is frozen yogurt.
  10. I am a southern at heart.
  11. I love the sun.
  12. My natural hair color is light brown, but I would rather be blonde.
  13. I am the biggest Disney fan ever!
  14. My dream vacation would be to the Greek islands. 
  15. I don’t have a favorite movie.
  16. My favorite food is Chinese food.
  17. I can’t imagine my life without cheerleading. 
  18. My favorite t.v. show is either Gossip Girl or Once Upon A Time.
  19. I am and always have been a backspot. 
  20. I have two brothers. 
  21. My favorite part of a routine is the pyramid.  


My flyer from the past two seasons and I being worlds ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment