Friday, September 11, 2015

Time Managment

How many people are excited for the new school year? I know I am! School means a set schedule, seeing your school friends everyday, and most importantly, autumn! I love autumn, it's by far my favorite season; you have football, Apple picking, pumpkin picking, pumpkin spiced everything, and so much more! But that's another topic lol. School also brings stress, more work, and more responsibilities. That's why time management is so important! We as athletes need to make sure we are staying on top of our school work, our practices, and living a healthy lifestyle.

Here's a few tips:
- Make a schedule: schedules are great because you literally get to plan out your entire day by the hour. I like to do this so I don't forget what I have to get done.
- Use a planner/agenda: writing down homework and plans help you remember the important things you have to do.
-Don't over book yourself: trying to do too much in a small amount of time will lead you to not give 100% effort and focus on the tasks you are doing.
- Have fun: life is suppose to be enjoyed, so don't forget to give yourself time to relax and unwind.

School can be stressful, but if you are using you time correctly, it can be fun. Remember that life is not all work, so you are allowed to have fun and make time to hangout with friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment